Boy, I haven't blogged in a long time. Lots of things happening lately.
My truck hit 300,000 miles this week! LOL can you imagine? I have had my truck since 1989. And it has taken me everywhere! From Oregon to Nevada to Southern California, and a lot of places in between. We've gone jet skiing, camping, been the sag wagon for a bicycle trip from Oregon to SF. It's amazing! I love my truck! It's getting worn, paint's fading, but I still love my truck!
We have a new outside cat that I've named Hoover. Why Hoover? Cause it's like this little vacuum. LOL Remember the fake oreo kitty? Well, it has decided it has to eat at our house. And of course I have to feed it. :)
Sadie has won our local spot for this year's Colgate Country Showdown! We'll be going to see her perform in the California competion too! YAY!
We decided not to have a pond. Too much upkeep. And yep, we were thinking about it. LOL
And more changes will be up and coming soon. Will keep you posted as soon as things happen! :)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment