
I had a great time with the girlies! It was so fun meeting up with them all! I haven't met Cindyann before, and I am SO glad that I finally got to meet her! She's just so NICE! And she made sure that I got to do things I wanted to do, and see things I wanted to see! :) How cool is that??
The first day I got there, I went to see Deb in the hotel, and got my room key. Then went to my room and saw the girlies there! We had a fun time in the room. Kay was leaving that day, so she came to the room I was sharing with Jana. Cindyann and her friend Lynn were already there when I got there! So, we all started talking, and I swear, it's like we are really old friends. We just chatted and chatted! Wish Kay could have stayed longer and spent more time with us!!
After Kay left, we all got to go to the rubber stamp expo. It was smaller than the time before, but we still found a lot of great stuff. Did a cool make and take. And just had fun visiting with each other. :)
When we got back, we had dinner with Deb, took a walk around the shark tank, and then went out to see the Fremont Experience! That was too way cool!! We saw a lot of other fun things on Fremont Street! We saw a guy paint an incredible painting using spray can paint. And the chippendales were out there, but Jana and I agreed, they weren't the best looking chippendales we've ever seen. NOT like I've seen a lot, but I thought they'd look a little better and not so...skanky? LOL
We found a gift shop there, and found a couple of things. But no beanies. I was on a Las Vegas Beanie Baby Hunt.
After hanging out on Fremont street, and seeing the light show 3 times, Cindyann and Lynn decided to go back to the hotel. Jana and I decided we weren't sleepy, and that we'd go out to the strip! Boy, that was a ton of fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment