Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Shows...

I am loving the new winter season of TV. Mainly because two of my favorites are back, Chuck and Big Love. I love the new Chuck 2.0! You all know that he had the new intersect downloaded into him at the end of last season. And this year it makes him actually do cool things. It's so much more fun to watch him kick butt! And how can you not love that Captain Awesome knows about his being a spy, and now he's sucked into being a spy. And my favorite character is Casey. (KC?) I love Adam Baldwin, and he's just so super awesome in Chuck. Loved him as Jayne in Firefly, but he's so much better here.

Now on Big Love, so many things are happening. I swear I wasn't going to watch that show when it first came out. I mean who wants to watch a show on polygamists? But man, after the second show it just hooked you in. And It's fun seeing what is going to happen next with the Hendricksons. And having Adam Beach on the show this season is super awesome!

This week Burn Notice starts up too. You know, I just love the USA networks shows. I don't know what it is about them, but they are so much better than the TNT shows. Well, except for that Jada Pinkett show, I really like that one too.

Um, do you think I watch too much TV?

And of course, it's so fun that Idol is back! I miss Paula, cause she was always so crazy! I wonder how the show will be without Simon next year. I know people don't like Simon, but I just love how he tells it like it is. He's truthful, and he just wants to make them into better singers.

Anyway, hope you all are having a great week!

3 comments:

Kay said...

you are too cute :)

Aileen said...

We like the same shows! Big Love just sucks you in doesn't it and Chuck and Burn Notice, love them!

Melanie E said...

OMG Big Love totally sucks you in! And I just love Chuck. :) Glad we like the same shows!!