Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flowers and kitties


So outside of the house my mom planted these beautiful iris'. Of course I love them cause they're purple. I just think they're so pretty!

And the lilacs are blooming too. I love the flowers, just can't be near the smell for too long.


And surprise surprise! The mama cat that is our "friendly" cat had 5 kittens yesterday. When my mom saw her earlier in the day, she was still chubby, and when I got home from work, she was skinny. So I went searching for her kittens.



She had them in this small cardboard box. LOL right now she just fits, but with 5 kittens, they'll outgrow the box pretty quickly. So I know that Phil will build them some kind of shelter cause he always does. And we'll go out and get her fixed as soon as she's done weaning. I'm just lucky that she likes us and lets us get close enough to her kittens.






No comments: