Friday, July 02, 2010

I can't believe it's July!

Can you believe that it's July already? Where did this month go? I'm just amazed that life is whizzing by so quickly.

So many things happening in life, it's just been crazy. And catching a cold hasn't made life slow down any. My dad had a cold, so of course we all caught it. LOL In his words, "I like to share". Just wish he wouldn't have shared his cold. ;)

The kittens are growing bigger and bigger. and they're a ton of fun. they like to follow us everywhere. I have to take updated pictures of them soon. One hasn't grown much though, we call him Runt, Hobbit, Frodo, and Speedy Gonzalez. Speedy cause he can run up the stairs so quickly cause he wants to come inside the house.

We have Cujo 2. I always have one kitten that just loves to attack me, and he lives up to his Cujo name. The only thing is that he likes to attack everyone else too. LOL But then, when he sleeps, he sleeps really hard. I always wondered how they got the kitties in sleeping photos to do such cute things. Now I know. He can sleep so hard that you could dress him up and he wouldn't care. ;)

I haven't been very creative lately. I think that having my stuff still in boxes, and having not much free time has curbed my desire to create things. I think I'll have to go to a class soon to remedy that, just what class to take is the question.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Tell me about it.....I was just thinking the same... "I can't belive it's July!" My 3 months of summer vacation is flying away so fast. June was good weather wise, but it has rained for a week now and it is supposed to keep raining for at least another week. SIGH! In one month I will be going on a trip to Sweden to so Leonard Cohen in concert! :D Can´t wait, but I know it will be time in no time!

xxx Linda