
So, my sister, who is a really big Giants fan, wanted World Series shirts. She lives in Dodger-land, so of course, they're not going to carry any Giants World Series Gear. LOL
So, the day after the World Series, we were sent to Sports Authority to get her a shirt.
This is what we saw when we entered Sports Authority...

Yes, it was a line from the front of the store to the back of the store. But do you think this was the line to pay for your shirts???
WRONG!
It was the line to pick out your shirts. Yep, we all are waiting to see what they have so we can BUY them. LOL Reminds me of the old Day on the Greens, where you wait and wait for a shirt to say, "I was there" LOL.

I know people thought I was nuts to sit in the line for a shirt. But heck, how often do the Giants win the World Series?? Of course I got a shirt, my other sister got a shirt, my mom, my aunt, and even my sister's bf got a hat. LOL Good thing we sat in line too, cause there wasn't much left by the next day.
I don't remember the lines being this long for even the 49ers winning the Super Bowl.
No comments:
Post a Comment