So, every Thursday in Union City, they have the Union City Street Eats where a bunch of gourmet food trucks get together to sell their wares. It's a great idea, you get to try the food from all these gourmet trucks that get together every week.
Our favorite is That's Sweet! Desserts. OMG, they have the best cupcakes that I've ever had. TONS better than Sprinkles. The cupcakes are so moist, with great flavor combinations.
These two are the Salted Caramel and the Maple Bacon. I tried the Salted Caramel last week and just LOVED it. And we just had to try out the Maple bacon just because.
Phil also needed to have the Red Velvet Whoopie Pie. We tried to get these last week, but they had sold out. It's a Red Velvet cake with a cream cheese filling. He said it was super rich, but it was super yummy!
This is a close up of the Salted Caramel Cupcake.
After cutting it open, I found that they kind of cut a hole in the center and pour caramel in it, then cover it up in the most delicious caramel frosting with a drizzle of caramel sauce on top. I love this one because despite all the caramel, the salt cuts the sweetness.
Guess where we'll be next week?? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment