Monday, November 12, 2012

More Earrings

 Here are some of the earrings I made this weekend.  Above is a pair made from fishing spoons.
 I love finding earrings to take apart and make into something new.  I found these black and clear earrings and took them apart to make 3 new pair of earrings!  Here are two, and I'll make one more soon.

 Love these little medallions.  They're just so pretty!




2 comments:

Kay said...

Those turned out so cool! You should do really well this weekend. How can you not have at least ONE Raider fan that has to have those earrings??? And the snowflake ones are perfect to wear for all the holiday events coming up. People would be crazy not to buy you out!

Melanie E said...

I sure hope so, Kay. You know me, I hope that people will like my stuff, you know, self esteem. LOL :) love ya!