So, it's been a few months since I've actually posted. Had some personal issues I've been working on the past few months one of which has resulted in my having to buy a new car. Of course it's a Subaru, love them to pieces. They just drive so great, and have so many little extras that really spoil me, like the heated mirrors, wipers, and seats. Once you have those in a car, you really have to get them in the next one. LOL
So, I now have a new used Outback. I just love it so much!!
And Phil loves it too! It's such a cool car. And it's the first non-red car that I've owned in oh almost 24 years. Can you imagine that? It's still so weird driving in a not so red car. But I'll get used to it.
I guess the owl was in the Harry Potter movies. Heck, I didn't care what movie the owl was in, but of course, being in the Harry Potter movies made it that much cooler. I just got to take a photo with the owl! And holding the owl at that! I was so very excited!
A few weeks ago, I met up with my friends Debi and Joanne in Santa Cruz. Debi took me to her favorite spot on the coast, she calls it her "Special Spot". It's so very beautiful out there, and it was right before the storms that we just had, so we were lucky to have a warm gorgeous day! Almost like it was summer.
I spent the winter crocheting boot cuffs as gifts. The girls just loved them and they are quick and easy to make. I was burnt out from all the wedding and party decorations, that going back to crocheting just was so nice and relaxing for me. I still haven't gotten back to paper crafting yet, but hopefully will get there soon.
Oh, and just for good measure, I thought I'd add a picture of our outside cat. I come home sometimes to see him just looking at the door waiting for someone to let him in. If we didn't have Velcro, he would be an inside cat. She just doesn't like any other cats or animals, and she's an older cat. So we keep her happy.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment