Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gift show...

Today my cousin took me with her to the SF gift show. That was so much fun! It is so cool to see some of the new products. We did see a lot of the same old stuff, and a lot of new things too. I just love it! Gift stuff is just so fun! You see stuff for all the people in your lives. And even though she doesn't get it for her store, you want to know where you can get it cause it's just perfect for so and so.

I love seeing how the world of stamping/scrapbooking/paper arts have influenced what is happening in things like paper products/stationery. One company really has gone the way of Somerset magazine. Lots of vintage.

You also see a lot of fun stuff for the kids. Cindyann, have you seen the Cars Pez?? I know that's been out forever, but it's cute seeing Mater on a Pez!!

It was such a fun experience for me. I'm so glad that she asked me to go with her!!

No comments: