Friday, February 16, 2007

I know, I know... LIfe and Spoilers!!!

I have been TOTALLY Absent from the internet. These holidays really get in the way of life, sometimes.

Now to the TV update...

What do you all think of Grey's Anatomy? I'm kind of disappointed that Shonda has moved to having a character die and go to a sort of dream sequence type thing. I thought the show was above scenes like that. It was too weird to have that in there last night. It's way too early in the life of the show to do that. Doesn't that happen usually when the show has nowhere to go?

I could be wrong, and this twist in the show could turn out to be a good thing. But it was kind of creepy to see.

Just when I thought the show was getting it's groove back.

I like Callie and Addison more and more. Liking Izzy less and less.

I just love Men in Trees!! Love where the story is going. LOVE the characters too! I mean you want Marin and Jack to get together, still. But I love how Jack feels he needs to take care of Lynn. Love Annie! She is too cute! And love the new guy! He's hot. :)

Do you like the new idols? I do really like the ones they have picked for 24. None of them annoy me yet. They all sing well. One guy is from Saratoga! I have to check out where everyone else is from.

Heroes is great! LOVE Hiro and Ando. they crack me up. I was hoping the cop wasn't going to be the one to kick the bucket. Amazed to know that the cheerleader's uncle saved her life, and she doesn't know she's related to him.

ROME is kicking butt this season. I thought last season was GREAT, but this season is Better! Love Pullo and Vorenus. Glad they found his kids.

have I left anything out??

Well, that's the TV update. Will update you more on my life later....

No comments: