I spent the first part of today enjoying the quiet in the house. The boys had left early to play paintball, and I was alone with the kitties. So, after feeding Oreo and Velcro, I spent some time with our outside cat, Mao.She's named Mao because she and I can have this little conversation. If you say, "Mao" she'll really Meow back. It's very cute. I've always wanted to name a cat Mao just for that reason. LOL Yeah, I'm a geeky cat mom. But you know, it wouldn't work for a cat like Velcro. Cause she doesn't meow very loud, if at all. But it definitely fits this cat.
And I don't go outside much for various reasons...Ok, because of my allergies. BUT today I enjoyed some time outside watching Mao enjoy the sunshine. It was so nice and peaceful to have the quiet time. I didn't realize how much I have missed the time to just sit and enjoy nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment