Saturday, March 01, 2008

Cute Kids

At the store, we have a bunch of kids who are really into the webkinz. And I get to talk to them when they come in the store. OMG, they are just so dang cute! They love talking about their favorite thing on Webkinz, how many they have, their names, favorite games and such. And I just love hearing all of their stories.

And it's fun seeing them open up and enjoy talking to you. I wish I could have a store of just Webkinz, and just sell the heck out of them, have events, just a fun place for them all to go.

And I've been thinking a lot about working with kids. Cause I love them. It's fun teaching them things, and just seeing them grow up. Cause you know being at the store, I've seen tons of kids grow up! It's fun to hear that our store is their favorite place, or that when they grow up, they want to work at the store.

We'll see where my life's journey goes next, but maybe it will have something to do with kids??

No comments: