Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Do you ever feel....

Do you ever feel like you have adult ADD? LOL That is my day today. I start all these little things to do, cause I of course procrastinated again, and now have too much on my plate today. So I keep starting all these little projects, and haven't completed any of them.

I started cleaning the kitchen,
then started laundry,
then started to shampoo the rugs,
went back to the kitchen,
then had a brilliant idea on embroidering a jeans purse,
went to picking up stuff in the livingroom
got a call from a friend, now am looking for stuff for a project we're working on,
went back to the laundry...

PHEW! Now I'm taking a break on the computer and watching NCIS while trying NOT to get hooked into Gaiaonline's zOMG game.

See what I'm saying??

Do you ever do that?

4 comments:

Annette, Kent, Signe & Anni said...

Sadly, my days are like that all too often!

Net

Anonymous said...

I know...I know...and I feel for you! My kids think I do nothing all day but you definitely know what I go through.

Melanie E said...

OMG I totally know what you all go through! :) I don't know how everyone does it all.

Anonymous said...

It's just me and I'm like that. I have piles of things everywhere and it's hard to concentrate on just one pile to clean up. It's very exhausting and time comsuming. I understand where you're coming from...

Kristen