Monday, November 03, 2008

Follow your heart necklace and embroidery

I've been working on a couple of things the past few days. Well, that and trying to get inspired to create things. I've been in a funk, not sure if it's cause I'm not feeling 100% or not. But today I felt inspired to create. :)

My friend Debi is making an apron for her friend Imelda. And Debi wanted some embroidery on the apron. Here's how it turned out:

And I've been working on ideas for a necklace for a friend. It's hard to try to make something when I'm not sure if they're going to like it, so here's my interpretation of what she wanted:
I found that cool charm that says Love Life Live Life, and when you flip it over it says: Follow your Heart. Cool huh?

I have to put an extender chain on it, so I'm not done yet. But the bulk of it is done. I hope she'll like it, if not, it's goin' on etsy! LOL


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, it's exactly what I wanted for Rose and what a cool charm too!! You're awesome!!

Sold :o)

Love,
Kristen

Melanie E said...

LOL Thanks! I really love it, I think I need to make another one. ;)