Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fremont Flyers first tournament in 2009

The Fremont Flyers 14U team's first tournament was in San Ramon this past weekend. It's always a lot of fun to go watch the girls play, plus visit with the other parents. Phil helps to coach the pitchers and catchers on the team.

Lexi running to catch the ball.

Danielle and Alex mugging for the camera. They just crack me up!


Here's the team between games. I love their uniforms this year! I gotta learn how to do tackle twill.

Here are the coaches. Larry, Phil, Clint, and Rusty.

Phil talking to Lindsey.

This is how we spend a lot of our free time during the summer. Phil's been helping Rusty coach since Alex was about 6 or 7. And we've been watching her games since she was in t-ball. I love how much she's grown since we've first started watching her play.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Great pics Mel...how awesome to watch Alex grow up infront of your eyes.

got any pics of the snack shack? I love that name :o)

Melanie E said...

Thanks Kristen! It is awesome to see Alex grow up. I'm so glad that we get to be part of their family. :)

I'll have to take pics of the snack shack. LOL Thanks for the reminder. :)