My embroidery designs, jewelry designs, recipes and other handmade goodies.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Friday I'll be Over You
On American Idol this season, Allison Iraheta became one of my favorite performers on the show. I just love her energy and her music style. :) You've been hearing her song on and off on my blog for the past month or so.
So here is her video. I just love it cause it reminds me of the videos I watched in the 80's when we were all saying, "I want my MTV!" Remember those days? I remember sitting in front of the TV watching all those videos by Duran Duran, aha, Bon Jovi, Journey, and the like. My bff Christine and I would go to a ton of concerts to see all these bands too. Man, those were the days. Who else remembers $15 concerts?? LOL We could go to 3 or 4 shows a month.
I've been a crafter all my life. You name it. fiber arts, paper arts, woodcrafting, and beading. Right now machine embroidery and beading are my favorites. I love how I can use my techie skills and make something creative out of it with the embroidery.
No comments:
Post a Comment