Friday, January 15, 2010

Junior Kekuewa Jr Live in Waikiki

Tonight my cousin Junior is going to be opening his show, "Junior Live in Waikiki" at the Sheraton Princess Kailulani Hotel in Waikiki at 9 pm!!

I'm so excited for him because he's worked so very hard to get here. And we're all so proud of him!! I can remember him singing and playing guitar for us all when he'd come to visit us. And I was always so impressed by his singing. I remember him singing "This Masquerade" for us, and I was so totally blown away.

So, if you're in Oahu, go see his show. He has a lot of talented people with him too, and it's gonna be awesome!! I just wish we were all there too.

Love ya cuz!!

2 comments:

Kay said...

WTG Junior! I wish I was in Hawaii.

Melanie E said...

I wish I was in Hawaii too!