Yesterday we spent the day in Monterey. I've been wanting to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium for awhile now, so I decided to take Ashley, Debi, and Alex with me. It's was my kind of day in Monterey, not too warm, nice and foggy. It was awesome! Here are some photos from the aquarium:

They have a Seahorse exhibit going on right now, and i just love that seahorse. It looks so neat.

Debi was cracking up at me after I took these photos, cause they came out so cool. My comment was, "It is almost like swimming there in the ocean". She thought that was too funny. :)

Had to take my photo of Dory. I just love Dory!! :)

Here's Ashley.

And this seal was sitting on a rock outside the restaurant we had dinner at that night. It was so cool to see him swimming in the bay. It was really fun walking around the wharf, especially cause every restaurant there wants you to sample their clam chowder cause they want to reel you into their restaurant for dinner. We had some really good chowder, one that the owner called "The best Chowder on the Wharf" really wasn't. LOL You can't make that claim if you don't back it up, buddy.
All in all, it was such a nice day. We got to see the aquarium, did some shopping, and had some eats. Two thumbs up!
2 comments:
Your pictures are so cool! That looks like a fun adventure day. I'm so glad you got to go out and spend time with everyone too.
It was so much fun! We all haven't gone out in such a long time. It was nice to just do whatever we wanted. We figure next time we'll have the guys come along. LOL
Post a Comment