Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It's been a long time between posts. I hope you all are having a great new year. I've been keeping busy with work lately, and spent the last part of December making gifts for Christmas.

For our Company Christmas party we went to Golden Gate Fields. OMG, this was so much fun! Since I'm one of the new employees, I got to go down to the track and watch one race, then we had our photo taken with the winning jockey, Russell Baze. It's funny cause I had no idea that Russell Baze has the most career victories ever.

Here's the photo of all of us. I think it's so cool that we got to take a photo with him. :)


Here is a photo of my lunch buddies from work at Golden Gate Fields. Andre, Chetan, and German.


This is one of the projects I worked on for Christmas. Blankets. :) My friend Lois had me embroider a few for her for Christmas. So I spent the latter part of December making a few for some friends along with some shirts and jackets. It was an embroidered Christmas! LOL

And I'm so sad that my New Year started off with a bang, literally. I got into an accident, which pretty much totaled my truck. My truck has been everywhere with me. We went on a biking trip to Oregon, many trips to visit my sister in So Cal and trips to Tahoe. Just everywhere! I think it was the world's way of making me get a new vehicle, since my truck and I have traveled together everywhere since 1989. RIP old friend.


No comments: