Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Car! New Embroidery!

I have finally found my new car! Who would have thought that car shopping would take so much time and be so tiring!! It's so way different than it used to be. I love the fact that you can go on the internet and find who has what make and model.

A few times we were a bit too late, and the car had already been sold. We found that used Subaru Foresters are very hard to find. And when you do find them, and if they are in good condition, they get snapped up pretty quickly.

So when we found this one, we snapped it up as well. And I love my Forester!


It is red like my truck. And it drives really well. I am totally in love with it! And so is Phil. He even offered to take me to JoAnn's today when I needed to go. LOL


And now that my car shopping is over, it's back to work on embroidery. I have 33 blankets to do for my sister. Yep, you read right, 33. Here is what it looks like digitized. Pretty simple. I'll take a photo of the finished project once I'm done. :)

No comments: