Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy 3 day weekend!

I'm so glad it's a three day weekend, but kinda bummed that I caught the office cold. So I've spent all today sleeping and recouping. I'm thinking tomorrow will be the same. But at least I don't have to miss a day of work.

Life's been kinda busy lately. I haven't done a whole lot of anything. I did get my sister's blankets done for an event she had last weekend.
They came out pretty well. And after I had already done all of them an idea popped into my head. So I'll have to work on the idea. ;)

My cousin is now selling Avon, if you're interested check out her website lots of cool stuff. :)

Was going to sit down and get some embroidery done this weekend, but I think I'll try and do stuff next weekend.

Will keep you posted as to the new things I do. :)

No comments: