It's been awhile since I've posted. And they've changed the way you post on blogger now. Interesting. Love the way you can choose multiple photos at once, just took a bit to figure out how to post them. LOL
I've also figured a way to store all of my bangle bracelets that I just LOVE. Found some really great bangles at Forever 21 for $1.80. Who knew that they had such great jewelry for really cheap. Ok, well, all you teens and tweens out there knew, my nieces, etc. But I had no clue. So I was very excited to find them, but when I brought them home, I realized I had no where to put them.
I was thinking I could go to Bed Bath and Beyond and maybe get a paper towel holder. Then I looked over and saw my almost empty CD case. Hmmm, that would work! So now I have storage for my bracelets, and it's covered so I don't have to worry about dust. And I can stack multiples! I'm so excited!!
I just now have to use up more CD's so I can use the cases. :)
Last night we had yummy Carne Asada! Phil's Carne Asada is my favorite! He got the recipe from an old friend of ours who's family used to make it for our BBQ's at a company I used to work for. We'd look forward to these BBQ's every year cause of the meat! And now we make it at home. One of the ingredients is worcestershire sauce. And at Safeway, they carry a thick worcestershire sauce. And that made the carne asada even better!! Hmm, think I need to have some for lunch.
And it's Cherry blossom time. I just love the cherry blossoms! Our street is lined with Cherry Blossom trees. And when the petals fall it looks so much like a blanket of pink snow. :)
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment