Sunday, May 20, 2012

Laura's Baby Shower

 Yesterday was Laura's baby shower, and it was so much fun!  My friend Debi made so many cool and creative things for the shower!

 We were welcomed at the front door by the coolest Stork that Debi made herself out of paper mache.  I love how it turned out with the baby diapers!
I noticed on the table that she had a baby sticking out of a bowl of candies.  I thought that was so clever!! 
 One of the games we played was to decorate a bib for the baby, the best one would win a prize.  Course I had to make the Captain America one.  LOL

Just love all the cupcakes and cake pops!  Delicious and cute!!


I made Jackson this banner from Big Dreams Embroidery . I just love how easy they are to make and how nice they turn out.  I need to make them in all the different shapes and sizes now. :)

I just love how everything turned out!  Congratulations to TJ and Laura!!

2 comments:

Big Dreams Embroidery said...

Hi Melanie, I have to tell you that I love how your Party Banner turned out! It's so wonderfully styled - you can't go wrong with great fabrics and colors! It was so sweet of you to link me too. Thank you. :-)
<3 Kate

Melanie E said...

Kate, Thank you! You made it so easy to do for someone who's never done a applique before. Love your designs!