Last night I was in jewelry mode, so I made some earrings that I will hopefully put on my friend's website. I just love playing with beads and making different color combinations.
The above pair have silver glass teardrops. They just look so cool with the clear glass beads.
I love the crystal "wedding band" spacers. They are so fun to work with, and did you know they use them in fishing too? LOL I had no clue.
I found these earring wires at Beverly's. I just love how fun they look. I'll have to see what they look like on someone.
I think I need to make another pair of these
And this is what they look like close-up.
Of course had to do some Giants colored earrings
And I just love these hearts.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment