Friday, June 29, 2012

Hillbilly wine glasses & the gun show

 So, we saw these glasses when we were in Reno a few months back, they call them Redneck Wine Glasses.  We thought they were really cool because a friend of ours always drinks wine out of a mason jar.  So we bought one.

Then while in Beverly's the other day, they had a video on how to make them.  And of course, I had to come home and find the parts to make them. Cause that's the way I roll.

They're really easy to make, just find some E-6000 and you're pretty much all set.  Just love it that we can make them now!

 Last Saturday we went to the Gun show.  I love going to the Gun show cause I can find so many different cool things there.  I just LOVE the ninja t-shirt, so I had to buy it. 

 This one booth had these really cool patches.  I have to find something to put them on.  They are backed with Velcro, so I just have to sew the other part of the velcro on them.

And I found these really cool bracelets there too.  They're leather with fun crystal studs on them.  I just think they're so fun!!  My friends think I'm turning into a biker chick.  ;)

I get questioned a lot about going to a gun show, yes, they sell guns there, no, you can't take them home right then and there, they follow the law, there is still a 10 day waiting period to take them home.  You have to go through a transfer dealer to pick it up after that 10 day period.  I love going cause I can find a lot of tools to craft with, and there is always jewelry and stuff to see.  In actuality, I usually purchase more than my bf does when we go to these now.  LOL  If you haven't gone, you really should check one out.

No comments: