Tuesday, October 30, 2012

World Series Champions!!

 The Giants won the World Series on Sunday night!!  So right after the game, I made my sister go to Sports Authority with me.  Last time they won, we went to get shirts the day after.  It was crazy, I stood in line forever.  When they won the NL pennant, I received an email saying Sports Authority would be open late right after the game.  So off we went.

When we drove into the parking lot, we saw a bunch of people from BJ's restaurant running across the parking lot to the store.  Luckily we weren't too far back in line.
 And the line moved pretty quickly.  We were only in line for about 45 minutes.  Above is the line before us.
 This is the line after us.  And after we got our shirts, we noticed the line wrapped around the store.
 This is the shirt they wore after they won.
 And this one has all their names on it.
And here's a pic of my fave...Pablo Sandoval...the Panda!!

No comments: