I had a creative Saturday. I was waiting for my new niece, Sofia, to come home from the hospital, so I decided to make some jewelry. I think I was pretty productive.
I found these Raider earrings last month, and had to glitz them up a bit. So I added some crystals and a silver bead to each. I think they look a lot better, well, for Raiders earrings. LOL
Here's a close up of one side. I will make 49ers earrings as soon as they come in, cause we have to have niner earrings!
This is my new necklace. I'm not sure what to call them yet. Dangly charms? I just love the look of multiple dangly charms on one chain. You can use all five on the necklace, or one or two. I'll be making more of these. And just the dangly parts to change them out.
Close up of the red I had some red hearts and the dice is always fun to have on a necklace.
I also did a blue beach themed one, cause I just love the beach and all those beach colors.
I found these great starfish charms and snail shell beads that are so fun.
I found some oval pewter links at the bead show, and decided to use them in a few necklaces. I think it looks great with the crystal beads and the cracked marble beads.
I used all the links together on the one above. I love the different textures. You can also flip them over and the patterns will match on the round and oval beads.
And this is my new pink heart necklace. I always have to have everything match, this time I did it so they were opposite from each other. I still don't know if I like the look, but I previewed it to my friends and they love it. :)
Today was kind of a blah day, so I didn't get anything done. Will have to work harder this week to get more done.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment