So on pinterest, I saw these really cool felt fortune cookies from the Martha Stewart website. They looked so cool and look easy to make. So of course I pinned them, thinking they would make a really great favor or something, and I should check them out later.
So, the day after Valentine's day, one of the guys at work asked if I had some construction paper in my office. Well, no, but I had some scrapbook paper in my car. And of course, I had to know why he wanted to have some construction paper.
He had actually made the felt fortune cookies, and wanted to cover the Chinese food box with the colored paper! Luckily for him I also had some heart templates in my car... (Don't ask me why I have those things in my car, but I do). LOL
I think he did a great job on the "Fortune Cookies" and at decorating the box. What a great gift! And the Slim Jim chopsticks are pretty cool too!
Great job Dan! :)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment