Here is my version:
You get a roll of mints and cover them with Burlap printed paper. And you can get the mints at Smart & Final in packages of 24.
I then put a strip of lace paper that I die cut with the Sizzix die cut machine.
Found the cute orange and yellow paper flowers at Michael's and printed the tags myself and cut them myself. Put them all together with twine and you have this:
Easy Peasy! I even curled the twine using a small rod.
I've also been making burlap flowers for my step-daughter to decorate for her reception:
And making these paper flowers using Martha Stewart's Hydrangea flower punch and pearl centers from Michael's.
These are 3 different flowers colored with different methods. The first one I rubbed the burlap with a Tim Holtz distress stamp pad before putting together, The second one I sprayed with pink spritz after I made the flower, the third one I sprayed with pink spritz after making the flower. I like how they came out.
And I'm now getting into the medallions that my friends have been doing for years. I used the Tim Holtz die for these:
Am making pins with a couple of these. Will post those later.



No comments:
Post a Comment