My niece is getting married in a few months, and I've been helping her with some of her wedding decor and gifts. Here are the bridal hangers that I made for her. These are done with wooden hangers and gold vinyl. These were so much fun to make, and really easy.
I've seen these on pinterest and on etsy. And after figuring out what colors she wanted, I cut the vinyl out, placed them on the hangers, then sealed it with mod podge. She also wanted a couple of signs made, here are two that I did so far. I still have 2 more to make. I bought the top wood sign from Michael's, then decorated it with vinyl.
The above sign I got in the $1 section at Target, but it was $3. LOL Then decorated that with vinyl.
She also wanted a little banner for her card box, so i created this from white burlap using the banner file from Big Dreams Embroidery.
Since I had my Silhouette out, I decided to make some labels for my canisters. Normally there's not a problem, until you need to figure out which one is flour and which one is bread flour. LOL.
Then I whipped out some coffee cup tags with my Sizzix and Tim Holtz's Fresh Brew Bigz die.
These were really fun to make! I love being able to make them the colors I need for gifts. I think I might need to package some up to give as gifts.
Then I made a sign for my niece Kat. She LOVES to read, and I thought this would be a cute sign for her to have around while she's reading. Plus she sent the saying to my nephew as a meme, so I knew it would be perfect!!
Next project I did was for my step-son, he wanted the USA Rugby logo for his megaphone. So I made him some logos. It was my second time to use multi-colors in a decal.
This is him at the USA Sevens tournament last weekend. LOL And those are the decals on the megaphone. Glad he's got the USA spirit in him!!








No comments:
Post a Comment