Monday, September 18, 2017

Painted Rocks


 So I've been sucked into the new craft of the moment, painting rocks.  What you do is paint up some rocks with acrylic paint, paint pens, sharpies, or whatever you have on hand, and then seal it with spray on acrylic sealer.  And after you do that, you hide them somewhere for someone to find.  I've actually hid two and gave away two.

This is the first one that I painted, the LOVE rock with hearts, and my sister-in-law liked it so I gave it to her.  :) 

This rock is a painting I've always wanted to do at one of those paint and sip places, but I just miniaturized it to fit on a rock.

I think I have to do a lot more practicing, and I have a lot more rocks to paint sitting in my livingroom.  Will post more when I paint more.

No comments: