Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Idols Concert...

OMG, that show was the best! I've been to 4 seasons of idols concerts, (missed the first one) and this one was by far the best! I think it was because it was more of a rock concert than in previous years, plus I loved most of the contestants this year!!

Mandeesa started the show. I love her! She sang, "I'm every woman". And she rocked the house! It was a great start.

Ace came on to sing with her after her two songs. He is so dang cute! Of course he sang Father Figure!! I love his version of that song.

I can't remember all the songs they sang, I'll try to look it up later.

Lisa was next, and OMG, she was voted off too soon! She was awesome!! You can tell she has had much more experience with the tour, her voice was so much better, and her stage presence has improved so much!! She sang the song that is on the Idols CD, plus 2 Elton John songs.

Paris came on and sang Waterfall with her. And then started her set. Lisa SO blew her away!!

Bucky did well, I did like him on the show, just didn't want him to be my idol. LOL He sang You're the ONe that I want with Kellie too. I thought that was just ok. I think knowing that Kellie really isn't as naive as she projects kind of ruined her performance for me. :)

Then there was an intermission

THe second half really rocked!! Chris came on and blew everyone away!! He sang that whole lotta love by Led Zeppelin, Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi, and then Renegade by Styx. He was AWESOME!!!!

HE then sang a song with Elliott, and then Elliott sang. He is one of my favorites!! He sang Never too much by Luther. OMG, he should sing other Luther Vandross songs, cause he does them so well!! And then sang his song from the CD. He brought out Ace, Chris, and Bucky to sing with him, which was really cool. they sang a Guns and Roses song. It was cool!

Then Katherine came on to sing that song she sings on the floor. But she actually stood and walked around, which was cool.

And then Taylor came on. I just LOVE Taylor. He came out through the audience and sang and Elvis tune. Then sang 3 other songs. Hollywood Knights by Bob Seger, his song from his CD, and then Takin' it to the streets for an encore.

They all came out to sing we are the champions too.

I know I forgot some of the tunes, it was an AWESOME Show!!

No comments: