
We all went to the SM county fair yesterday to see Sadie perform. She sang on the outdoors stage. And it was really neat, cause people were enjoying her singing, more people were there listening to her sing than the previous band. It was really neat to see people go up to her and talk to her after she sang.
She didn't win the California Finals of the Colgate country showdown. Bummer. We all thought she was the best female singer there, but a boy band won. I thought it was weird to have the singers go up against bands, cause they are different categories. But what do I know. She was really great though.
She got to meet Charlie Daniels at the show. He performed after they all did. :)
And it was neat seeing all the changes to the fair. I don't think I've been to the SM county fair in eons! The last time I went I think Chris and I went in college. And that was too many years ago!!
We ate a lot of fair food, corn dogs, killer brownies, ice cream, nachos, caramel apples. I could have SO ate more, but we didn't have a ton of time. Or I really would have ate that brick of curly fries!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment