Monday, August 21, 2006

Jewelry


Another one of my hobbies is jewelry making. Well, pretty simple jewelry making. My friend Cindyann is a 100 times better than I!! I have always loved beads, and made simple earrings and bracelets in the 80's. Just got back into it not too long ago.

Lucky for me there is a great bead store near me, the Bead Asylum. And of course I love the Gem and Jewelry show too. One of my wishes is to take some jewelry making classes to make some really big pieces. It would be cool to cast my own jewelry. Make my own charms. Maybe some day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was motivated and not so bead challenged. You do such awesome stuff!

Melanie E said...

You can SO do this, Kay! I know how creative you are, and if I can do it, you can do it!