Wednesday, January 24, 2007

All stuffed up....

Sorry I've been MIA. I caught yet another cold this week. I'm all stuffed up. Makes me wish I was a Mr. Potato head, and I had an interchangeable nose.

I have watched a lot of TV though. Watching a lot of American Idol. Of course. I think there is a lot of great talent. I wish they would show more of the people who get through, and not so much of the weird people. I do feel sorry for the judges, cause they have to sit through a lot of weird stuff to find a few great people.

Heroes is getting good. Glad that it's started back up again. Can't wait for tomorrow, it's Grey's and Men in Trees. ER is only just ok for me this season.

Rome is back! And I LOVE the new season. Can't wait for this week's episode.

We finally got a DVD player/VCR combo machine. I'm glad cause I can finally watch DVD's in the back room. It was a cheapie player from WalMart, but it works really well. Our last working VCR player finally stopped working. It actually ate my last tape, REALLY! It just won't give it back. Good thing nothing was on that tape. So, I needed something that would let me tape again, so we picked that up this week. $49 wasn't too bad!

Ashley is moving out with her bf. She's an adult now, and it's good that she's moving out. Wish she would find a friend to move out with for awhile, but since they're always together anyway, I guess it's just a normal thing? She's excited, which is good. Hope that she keeps up with school.

Hope you all had a great week!

No comments: