Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Local scrapbook stores...

I'm so sad, one of our Local Scrapbook Stores is closing soon. And to top that off, found out 2 others had already closed, one I used to go to quite often when there was a stamp store next to it. I guess it made me sadder cause I just went through the closing of my cousin's store with her. That was sad enough.

It made me realize that I had better visit my LSS's more than going to Michael's or Joann's. I guess it's like I would say to my cousin when people were so surprised that they were closing. Well, guess they should have visited more, otherwise she wouldn't have been closing. I mean I figure, the one store that already closed, I hadn't been there since October or November. And before that it was a year or two.

The one that is closing, I was starting to go back there because it was more convenient to go to than a few of the others I go to. I think I have to make a trip out to stamper's this weekend just to make sure they don't close!!

A very sad day in the world of scrapbooking!

No comments: