Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Rock Painting...


This is the Rock I've been painting on the last couple of days. First attempt was not good. I thought you could transfer lettering with transfer paper, then paint the letters...WRONG! So, if you are trying to do that...don't. LOL
I then decided to use a dressmaker's pencil to draw the lines on it. Then decided on sketching out the letters too. That was fun. And I used Patio Paint so that it will stay on there without using a sealer. :)
Kind of weird writing on a rock, now that I look at it in 2d, it looks kinda crooked. :( Well, just a few of the letters. Looks straighter in person. LOL
I have another part to finish on the back of it. Hopefully it will be done on thursday! YAY!

1 comment:

Melanie E said...

Thanks Deb! I've been doing it for so long, think from 1977. OMG, that is like 30 years! YIKES! LOL this one was a bit tough cause I had to paint all the letters and not use a nib. So, it's not as perfect as I want it to be. I hope they like it!