OMG, I've totally been sucked into the Webkinz Craze. I began when I needed to research how it works for the store. Yes, it all began with the Black Cat Webkinz. I thought, "Ok, I'm doing this so I can answer any questions these kids may have..." 6 Webkinz later with more waiting to get logged in. I have been totally sucked into webkinz world.
not only are they CUTE, but they're fun to play with online. I even play it more than Gaia. Although, I have been doing more on gaia since it's not like an icebox in the garage.
And I'm as bad as the kids, everytime there is a new one, I want them!! Next one I have to have is the Zingoz!! LOL
Yes, I'm a big kid. I admit it! LOL
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment