Monday, July 07, 2008

Army Wives


I just started watching Army Wives this year. And I love it! I always forgot what day and time it was on last year, and Sunday nights were for Big Love and Rome before. Now that they're not on, I can watch other things. Well, and I watched Desperate Housewives for like a season only because Nathan Fillion was on that season.

I saw the commercials for it in the mornings while I was watching Frasier reruns and Will and Grace reruns. And I wanted to know what happened at the bar at the end of season one, darn it! And luckily I caught the last two shows of that season. Now I'm hooked.

I love how strong these women are on the show. Their husbands go off to wherever the army sends them, and they have to take care of the family while their husbands are gone. And I love how they all band together in their time of need. Each of them are so very different from each other. And I love how they have an Army Husband in the mix too. That is pretty cool.

I loved tonight's show. They found the body of an MIA soldier from the Vietnam War. And they were going to make sure that he had friends and family there at his service. It touched my heart when they all showed up to make sure he would not be buried without anyone at his service.

Another scene I loved was when a plane full of troops were coming home, and two of them didn't have any family greeting them when the airplane arrived. And Claudia Joy and Michael walked over to them to welcome them back home. I don't know if he's supposed to do that anyway, but that was so cool!

Anyway, if you haven't already watched it, you should watch it! I love this show WAY more than the Desperate Housewives show. I think Nathan ought to go on this show instead!!

No comments: