My friend Karan has helped me out big time! She offered to have my sewing machine fixed, and while I'm waiting for it to be fixed, she lent me a couple of hers. YAY! We spent today sewing at her home. I sewed a bunch of handles for her. I'm going to do more tomorrow. I got home today and just CRASHED!
I love spending time with her and her family. Her kids are so nice! Kayleigh and I talked a lot, she's grown up so much in the past few years. She's very cute, and talkative. We talked about tv shows, Webkinz, and cats. I love their cats too! And Megan has grown up so much too. She's really turned into a beautiful young lady. Karan, you're so lucky to have such great kids!
I'm really inspired to create new purses and reusable tote bags. We'll see how it all turns out. I had some really great inspiration from what I was able to see at the Gift show this weekend. Thanks to my cousin, Tina, for taking me with her again this year. I really do get inspired by what I see out there.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment