This is Oreo's pink chair. We got these chairs from my aunt's house. And Oreo has claimed this one for his own chair. It's located next to the computer desk, where I'm pretty much always located. One day we put one of my fleece blankets on it, and he climbed right on top of it. He doesn't even sleep with Phil as much anymore.
It's so funny, my dad had no idea that it was the cat's chair, so he decided he needed to sit on the chair. Then was wondering why the cat kept walking around and around the chair giving him the stink eye. LOL
One thing I'm always wondering about cats is how do they feel the different textures through their fur? They don't like to sleep on fake fur blankets or even crocheted or knitted blankets. They LOVE polar fleece. I know it's soft, but how do they feel the softness through their fur? I swear they always pick the flannel sheets to sleep on, not the regular ones. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment