Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall TV



I'm so excited that the Fall season has started! I'm a big TV junkie, I admit it. I love when the new series start.

So far, I've enjoyed Dancing with the Stars! OMG, don't you love Lacey and Lance Bass? They are such a breath of fresh air. I loved their first dance, even though Len didn't. I think you have to do something a little bit new in the dances.

Heroes was awesome! SO worth the wait. I won't ruin it for anyone who has DVR'd it. But OMG, it was the best! I was so bummed when we had the writer's strike. They ended last season so abruptly. I have to have my Hiro and Ando fix! Those two are my favorites in the show. And the preshow was great too!

Of course I loved SVU. I'm glad that Finn isn't going to go anywhere. He's one of my favorite characters. I'm still bummed that Adam Beach is gone.

And did you watch Knight Rider?? I loved the fact that now Kitt is a transformer. LOL And I gotta get one of those mega computers. I would DIE if I had 3 screens and could move stuff from one to another with a touch of the screen.

I still have to watch the rest of Grey's. But ER was so good! And sad!

Are you excited about the new season, and what was your favorites??

No comments: