Yesterday was a nice day. Started off watching the Flyers play a softball game. They didn't win, but they are playing much better then when they started this year. That's a plus!
Went to see my mom and ate some really great BBQ Chicken Bento from the San Mateo Buddhist Church. I look forward to that every year cause it's just so good!!
And I went to see my 2 Aunts in San Francisco. We had to time it right so that we wouldn't hit the 49er after-game traffic. It's always nice visiting with them.
Other than that, just resting up a bit. Not a very creative weekend for me, but I did a ton of stuff outside of the house, which is good. Found homes for my Shonen Jump magazines...yay! And will continue to find more treasures in the house. But will be more creative on Tuesday!!
1 comment:
happy monday! stopped by for a visit and will be back again. nice blog!
Post a Comment