(photo by Ngoc Tu)Today was Michael Jackson's memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. I was one of the millions who watched it on TV , and OMG, what a beautiful service it was. It totally showed a different side of MJ, one that only a select few people had ever gotten to see of him.
It made me see him as his family did, as a real person. Not the superstar, the singer, the dancer, or the humanitarian. But it made me see him as a son, a brother, a friend, and most of all, as a dad.
I mean from all the stories that the media has played throughout the years, I know I forgot that underneath all of that, he was just a regular person, just like you and me. Ok, just like you and me who is ultra famous and who has a bajillion dollars. LOL But he was just a regular guy who liked KFC, who loved to kid around, and who loved his friends and his family.
I still get so upset with the media and people who are still focusing on the negative aspects of his life. When they really should be focusing on all the good that he did for the world. For everything that he gave to us all. Not only his music or his dancing, but his heart and soul. You really had such a beautiful soul. One we will never forget.
Thank you Michael.
No comments:
Post a Comment