So I decided that the kittens needed a bed. So I took out a couple of wine boxes that we have lying around the house and put a couple of old sheets in them. I had one box out there, but the orange kitty was hogging the bed, so I put a second one out there. A few minutes later I found this scene:

Later in the day, all three kitties were sleeping in the same box. I just LOVE sleeping kitties. LOL And this picture made me laugh cause the light grey kitty was covering the eyes of the dark grey kitty:

I looked out again, and you can tell they were all comfy cozy:

I swear I could watch them all day long! Now the orange and dark grey kitties let us pet them. Here is my favorite letting me pet him:

Phil says they won't let him leave for work without having him go outside and show them some love. LOL We're thinking of somehow getting them fixed and getting them shots so they can stay around. I hope they stay around.
5 comments:
OMG they all look so comfy and cute sleeping. I think they've found a home with you two :o) I may have to kidnap the ginger cat :o) Looks like they've all really grown.
Great pictures!
you can totally kidnap the ginger cat. OMG, he's so funny. And you can tell when he wants to play too. The dark grey is still my favorite. They're so fun to watch.
They are so cute. You need to bring the last one inside now that he's a loner. Poor thing.
so sweet!
i know, the last one will come inside before the winter. I know he will. LOL he's so lonely outside, but Oreo still snubs him. LOL
Post a Comment