Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Embroidered Owls and new necklace

 One of my nieces is very fond of owls. So I found this great program on etsy by artapli.  She has a lot of great designs on her site, and I really loved these owls!  The design comes with 5 owls in 7 different sizes.  I think that is so awesome!  I just love how she included all the designs.  Plus she included a free design in my purchase.  I know I'll be purchasing designs from her again!
 I'm really starting to like this applique embroidery.  I was a bit fearful at first, not knowing what I'm doing, but now that I'm getting more and more used to doing it, it's really very easy to do!

I'm also working on some jewelry.  I posted a necklace I made for my sister-in-law awhile back, and one of my friends said she wanted to order one.  And I took it to work, and my friend at work wants me to make her more jewelry. 

Now I'm getting inspired to create more things.  Check back to see what is next!

No comments: