Sunday, July 08, 2012

Embroidered Owl and University of Super Villains

Today I actually got to use the owl applique on a garment.  I bought this jumper for my future niece a couple of weeks ago, and just thought they were a little plain.  So I decided they needed a little decoration.  And the owl fit perfectly!!

 (Yes, I think I need to take a better photo too).  LOL

 I think she's so darn cute and sparkly!  I just love how she turned out.  I might embroider "Lil' Hoot" on the back, but I'm waiting to hear if my niece is actually going to be a niece and not a nephew.  LOL

 I also embroidered the owl on a bib.  I think that turned out too cute!  I'm going to embroider her in different  colors within the next couple of days.  And I want to see what other designs she has to embroider.  I did find a cute turtle the other day, turtles are always cute.
And her's the blue owl close up.  I really like this owl!
So, last weekend we were driving around downtown and I saw this hanging from one of the bank buildings.  How cool is that!!  I tried to google what this could possibly be, but nothing yet.  Hmmm, will have to check it out!  Maybe it's Dr. Horrible??  LOL

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Your little owl is real cute!