I have a new niece on the way, so for her baby shower, I made a banner using the new alphabet banners from Big Dreams Embroidery.
Since my niece is a big fan of Hello Kitty, I made the banner for her little one using Hello Kitty Material that I found at JoAnn's. I love Hello Kitty!
The letters are so easy to do, and they look really nice once they have been stitched out!!
I hope that they will like it! I think I need to make myself one using some Star Wars material that I found at JoAnn's!
Last week we found this cute kitty at work that I named Julius (Orange Julius, get it?). He was in our wood pile out in the back, and he was yelling really really loud whenever anyone would go back to see him. It was funny, it was like he wanted you to see him, but he then he remembered he was supposed to be afraid of you. LOL I think he just needed a really mommy.
Luckily, one of my friends found a home for him, and I hear he was really happy to be there. I'm so glad when kitties find new homes.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment