Friday, August 17, 2012

Blog Giveaway....

I've become addicted to making these monogram pocket keychains from Five Star Fonts.  I just love them!  It's so much fun learning new techniques and using new patterns.

So, I've decided to give one of these away on my blog, well, a personalized card holder just for you. You get to choose the color and of course your initial.  All you have to do is make a comment on this post to enter.  And I'll pick a lucky winner on Thursday, August 23, 2012.  I'll post the winners on Friday night, and you can send me your contact information.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Kay said...

Wow you're getting to be a professional blogger, contests and everything :)
You go girlfriend! Love ya!

Debi said...

Wow! Mel's hit the big time haha. I just love seeing all the cool stuff you do! These are darling! You selling them on ebay?

Melanie E said...

Thanks ladies! I've wanted to do this for awhile. I'm so excited!!

Melanie E said...

I'm going to put them on etsy soon. I just have to make a bunch of them. Story of my life. LOL

Arganteilin said...

Hey Girl,
Nice! This is really cool, need to meet up and visit like old times! Too bad dad is gone along with the candy factory!

Hugs,

Michele

Vicki said...

Look at you! How fun. You're having a cool drawing. Pick me Pick me....lol